Sunday, January 18, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Hello Everyone! Sorry I was out last week. Mom made me take a plane to the warm country, aka Florida. It was a blast! I really enjoyed the plane ride. I met so many friends and made so many people laugh. I was very confused how I went from wearing hats and mittens to being in a short sleeved onesie in a matter of hours. The miracle of airplanes I guess. It was so nice to go barefoot again...ahhh how I love my feet.











Mom and I were lucky to be able to take a short trip to Daytona area to see my G and G Dunlap and also my Great G and G Simon. We got to put our toes in the sand and the ocean. The sand was sticky on my feet and hands. I thought it felt neat. There were tons of birds everywhere too. See the seagulls below. They were flying everywhere. I almost touched one. I also got to swim a big, warm pool indoors. I loved it! It was like a giant bathtub.









I decided on my journey that I had been missing out on eating real food way too long. So each time everyone sat down to eat, I thought I should get the chance to eat too. I think my point was well taken since I got to eat oranges, grapes, banana, and these cool puff things that tasted like apples. They melt in your mouth!




Florida was really fun. I was sad to leave the sun and water but happy to see Daddy and Wrigley. I mentioned them many times on my journey but seeing them was so much better. I look forward to returning back to the ocean. In the meanwhile, I will continue to work on my crawling. I really like to flop around like a fish but can't seem to put all the motions together to crawl. Oh, still no teeth either...I keep chewing and gnawing with hope of a tooth arrival. We'll see what happens.
Peace Out!
~Brody~

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

Hi Brody! It was so fun to see you at your daddy's basketball game on Saturday! You are getting so big and we are enjoying watching you grow. We feel very blessed to have your mommy and daddy as friends.