Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sprinks and Splashes

Summer brings out my silliness. Here I am with a ball in my back. I thought it was hilarious to bounce from couch to couch with a ball stuffed in my shirt.















Always searching for bugs. I like to pick them up and put them on the swing. I think the ants really like to swing but not so sure the roly poly bugs like it. Oh well, they pretty much do what I tell them and I like it.













Water balloon fights are a blast as long as I get to throw them all.



















And the sprinks...love to run through it lately. It's a nice way to cool off in the heat of the day. I like to go naked but I'm learning there's a time and place for that. So..I guess I'll deal with a diaper. I am also getting quite good at shooting hoops. My neighbor friend, Delton has a big hoop we play on. I get to stand on the mini-trampoline so I can dunk. It's awesome!















Summer screams grilled food. My favorite is CORN on the cobb of course. It is so tasty. I eat every last kernel too. I don't like any of it to go to waste. YUMMMY!













Enjoy the fun that summer brings. I can't wait to hear the big boom of the fireworks this weekend!
~B~

No comments: