Sunday, February 20, 2011

Good, Bad and back to normal

Greetings! Have I got some things to share with you! These past few weeks have been an emotional and behavioral roller coaster for me. I thought it was super cool to have a new sister and be a big brother and all that. I got some cool new stuff because of it. But then...I realized that baby sister isn't leaving and now she seems to take MORE of my mom's attention then ever before. All I want to do is play and be waited on like usual. Well...I decided in order to get that attention I would act crazy! It worked but it wasn't fun. I had lots of time outs, some spankings and even got some toys taken away. NO FUN. After a day with Grandma, where I got to be king again, I decided to return to my old ways of being nice and listening more to my parents.

I got to hang out with O-dog...my cousin from Scottsdale. She was fun! We wrestled a little bit, went swimming at the Y, went to a bball game and out to eat. It was nice to have a cousin around to hang with...even if she was a girl. Uncle Mike was a blast too! We really need to get together more often.
It finally decided to warm up this past week. We got to go for a walk and I got to puddle jump. Oops! I fell and got wet. Oh well, it was worth it!
Come spring, come! I want to do water balloons!
~B~

No comments: