Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall is falling

Hi Everyone! Hope you are enjoying the Indian Summer we have been experiencing, I sure am! I love the warm days because I get to play outside and the cool nights have allowed me to sleep a little better at night.





Here are my pumpkins. I think the orange color is pretty cool! I'm not really sure what they are for but I like how bright they are.




I am continuing to work on my sitting. I can almost balance myself without a helping hand. In the meantime, I will continue to roll to where I want to go. Clapping is fun too. I have almost got the hang of making noise by hitting my hands together.


I also got to help Mom and Grandma Dede paint pottery this week at Make It Yours. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pics to show you how much fun I had. I even caught a little shut-eye while I was there.



Hope my readers are doing well.
Love,
~Brody~

No comments: