Monday, October 27, 2008

Another day in the life of Brody Parrott...

Blogger friends, how are you? I am doing fantastic! I have been doing some exploring this week. I am getting closer to crawling, I can sit up by myself now... well, for a few minutes anyway, I experienced bananas that are mashed up and I am working on my clapping.


I have noticed that I create a few loads of laundry every two weeks. So this week I thought I would pitch in and help out.


I really enjoy hanging out with daddy and watching football games. I have taken a liking to watching football games (Notre Dame). Nothing else, just football. I also enjoy being tossed in the air!




Mommy and I had a chance to try out the new bench that daddy put in this past week. We got to see daddy struggle to lift and maneuver 300 pound slabs of stone in the rain, but he got them in and it looks great! These are stones from the old curb in front of Jackson High School. Pretty neat I think.





Even though the temperature here in good ole Michigan is dropping, I still love being outdoors. Something about the fresh air helps me sleep better.

What do you think about my winter hat? Mommy likes it, but daddy thinks it is a little odd!


I love hearing about all the people reading my blog. Just wanted to let you know that we appreciate everything everybody does for us. Family and friends are something we can never take for granted.
~Brody~

1 comment:

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

LOVE the hats! We miss seeing you Brody...maybe we can do dinner this week or just after Halloween.

Brrrr...stay warm. :)