Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My First at Elements

I got my very first salon haircut this past week. We went to this fancy little place with big mirrors. It smelled like hairspray there. I got to wear this flashy cape- looked like a super hero in it. The buzzers tickled my ears but I was unfazed by the entire experience. I even got a little hairspray in my hair to give me a little spike. I think I look as studly as my Dad now.











































Following the haircut I got to go see the "Anemals" at the Pet Station. I love to go there and hang out with the Nemo fish and the crazy birds. They even had some really funny puppies there. We then dined at Los Tres. I love to dip my chips in the salsa! The chicken quesadilla was fabulous too. Did I mention how awesome our moon has been lately. I love to watch it in the morning and at night. I am a little confused where it goes during the day. All I see then is a bright ball in the sky called the sun.

Well anyway...time for bed. I am whipped. Getting up at 530am with mom and dad wears a kid out:) Sleep Tight!
~Brody~

No comments: