Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Friends

Happy Wednesday everyone! I have had a super fun week. For Valentine's Day I got to go hang out with Daddy's kids in his classroom. My mom brought cupcakes and all the goods to decorate them. They were yummy and I loved to visit with Daddy's students. I think they liked me too.










































This is my buddy Dawson. We met up at the TreeHouse the other day to play. We kinda do our own thing when we get there but we are still friends. He really likes to climb on the tables and I was fascinated with the choo-choos, along with going UP the slides.






























This is the baby area. I like to make an appearance in there just to show all the little kids the tricks. I'm sure my mom won't let me play in there much longer...I am almost 2!












I LOVE SNOW DAYS!!! Daddy and I worked hard on this snowman the other day. Isn't he cool? We used Mommy's hat and scarf, Daddy's gloves, red grapes for the eyes, mouth and buttons and a carrot for the nose of course. Wrigley did want in on the action too. It appears there are some missing button. Silly dog!




































Enjoy the snow! Make a snowman.
~Brody~

No comments: