Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall is Flying By...

Hey Guys! Hope you're doing well. I have been so busy this fall I can barely keep up somedays...even with a nap. I loved fall this year and proved to be an extreme help in the yard. I raked leaves, bagged them up and even got to work with a leaf blower!!!! Super fun! Halloween was extremely exciting. I got to Trick or Treat at a church and in my neighborhood. It was a blast! I dressed up like a cheeseburger...everyone seemed to think I was pretty cool. Check out my pics below. We had a photo shoot with our family of 4! Check out how big Baby Sis is getting.





Dad and I were playing dress up with wigs. I think I look like a rock star for sure! Your thoughts?



Hope to keep you updated more often. Stay tuned for the latest happenings. Oh, if you haven't seen Toy Story 3, you better check it out. I LOVE it!
~Brody~

No comments: