Friday, December 10, 2010

TGiving and Xmas preparations

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all had a great holiday. I did of course. I got to play with all these kids and eat yummy food too!


Dad likes to be my canvas. I decorated his face with stickers. I think he looks awesome!

Baby Sis is coming soon they tell me. My mom is getting a big belly so I figure something must be going on. I guess I'm excited to find out what's been growing in there. She better be cool and like to play trains.

We got to visit the zoo in the dark. It was super cool! They had tons of Christmas lights, an area to make ornaments and decorate cookies too!



I got to help Dad chop down our very first, real Christmas tree. I was a master of the saw! We also got to go on a tractor ride. What a fabulous experience.

Some other updates...I'm still working on the potty thing. I like to go but only when I feel like it. I'm still a fan of the diaper:). I go to bed on my own sometimes without anyone lying with me or bouncing me. I know how to count and I know my colors. I have quite the personality that sometimes gets me in trouble. I occasionally spend some time in the time-out chair. Otherwise, I love to cuddle, watch movies, and play "tackle" with my dad.

Hope you enjoy the snow out there! I'm headed out to build a snowman, I hope!
~Brody~

No comments: