Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas to ALL!

Ho, ho, Ho! Merry Christmas! Peace, love and joy to all. I just love Christmas time. Everything about it: Jesus Birthday, Santa, Christmas lights, COOKIES, presents and the coming of my baby sister. Baby sis is going to arrive on Tuesday I think. I just got a new watch so I will be able to keep track of what time she's born too! Here I am at my mom's work party with Santa and Mrs. Claus. I told him I would like some trains. He said, "Ho, ho, ho!"



Mom, Dad and I made Christmas cookies too. Boy, I love to eat them. Baking them is okay but eating them is my favorite part.

This is my snowman Wally. Mom and I are very proud of him. He did melt a little in the sun but I still call the mound of snow Wally. I look forward to making him BIG again.
Dad, Grandma and I worked on a special surprise for my mom and Baby Sis. We painted this phrase on the wall. It was from a song that Mommy and Daddy liked written for a little girl. Mommy LOVED our surprise.

Well, it may be snowing outside but I'm gearing up for swimming time already. I enjoy strapping my frog float on and jumping into the carpet like it was a puddle. Mom and Dad took me swimming indoors at the Y. It was so cool. I want to go back again tonight but they said I have to wait until another day.
Keep warm. Merry Christmas! Snuggle with the ones you love. If you're looking for a great movie to watch over the holiday, I suggest Polar Express OR Incredibles. If you watch Incredibles, you will see clips of me running through the woods. I like to be called "Dash" when I'm in my superhero costume.
~Brody~

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

We are praying for you, Melissa. Hope Baby Parrott arrives soon and that labor is quick! Excited to hear the news of when she arrives.