Monday, May 19, 2008

1 week old

Well, I have made it a week. I feel great and I have been told that I look great! I went to the pediatrician today for my one week check up and everything went smooth. I have even gained 2 ounces! I have been doing pretty well at night and letting mommy and daddy get some rest. But, I still like to keep them on their toes. I have been on three walks now and I absolutely love them! Wrigley and I have been getting along, even though he thinks I am little strange. He is working on his anger management problems when it comes to sharing.



Daddy was a little camera happy one day and was taking a lot of photos. I decided I would like to share a few of them with you.

This is me and my mommy. I look forward to seeing her everyday. She is looking great by the way!






Here I am catching a few zzzzzzzzzz's.



Here is my foot and my hands.





Here are a few of daddy's favorite pics.



It is time for me to get off the computer as mommy keeps a close eye on the amount of time I blog. I thought I would leave you with a shot of me doing what I love best. Exploring!


Much Love!
Brody

No comments: