Saturday, May 24, 2008

No More Umbilical Stump!

Brody Bloggers,

This past week has been eventful! Lets see, I lost my umbilical stump, took my first bath, went to watch daddy coach, went and bought flowers, got to see all my grandparents, went to the mall and even went on a walk(stroller ride) with my new friend Avah Gaston. What a week!


My sleep patterns are still irregular which I find fun, because I get to see mommy and daddy at all different times during the night. But, to my credit there are times where I pull off 3-4 hours sleeps.


I have had a ton of visitors this week. Some who come bearing gifts and some who come carrying food for mommy and daddy. All of my visitors have been great. I love the opportunity to meet new people that care for me.


I am starting to make different facial expressions for different reasons; smile=happy or full diaper, serious face=exploring or full diaper, frown/cry/scream= not what I want to be doing or full diaper. So as you can see my parents are still trying to figure me out. As I am doing the same with them!




I also had a chance to meet my cousin Ella Tucker via satellite. She sounded very excited to meet me in person.

See everyone next week!











2 comments:

Luca said...

:-))

Ella Tucker said...

Brody - You are super cute and cool. I like your red onesie. It's fun.

Love,

Ella