Friday, May 16, 2008

Finally, the wait is over. I am here!


I decided that I would make my appearance on May 12th at 7:34 p.m. And what an appearance it was.


Once I met my parents though everything was much much better.











I had a lot of visitors that night. It gave me a chance to meet a lot of my family members. G & G Parrott, G & G Dunlap, G & G Tucker, Aunt Wendy and Uncle Steven, Great Grandma Parrott, Auntie D, Uncle Jim and Aunt Peg, Aunt Janine, Uncle Jack and Cousin Jack. . Some of them had even been waiting 8 hours to meet me. I was very attentive for them and made it worth their wait!


The hospital treated me good, but after three days and a few shots later I decided it was time to go home. I was soo excited to finally sit in my car seat that mommy and daddy had picked out for me. I loved how comfortable it was as I decided it was nap time as soon as I sat in it.


I am feeling a little tired. I had a BIG few days and I am ready to spend some cuddle time with mommy and daddy! Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

Grandma P said...

Welcome Home Brody!
You are so cute and cuddly and we are so excited to watch you grow.
We Love You Very Much Brody,
Grandma & Grandpa Parrott