Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy Busy World of Brody Parrott

What a crazy week we had last week! I was so tired I didn't get to write you all until today.


This past week was another great time spent with Daddy while Mommy finished up working at her old job. Daddy told me he took a new position at the school. We had to help him pack up his old classroom to move to a new one. I wasn't much help. When you're tired...your tired.


I really amazed Mom and Dad with my rolling ability during tummy time. I can now roll quite quickly from my tummy to my back. I still have to figure out how to go from back to tummy though.


My naps have continued to become my good friends. I enjoy getting at least 2 hours of sleep before and after noon. In between those times, watch out! I have learned the fine art of baby babbling- LOUD!!!!!


I discovered what a real live chicken was this week- this is Dolly. They are loud too! I think we could become good friends.




I met Mommy's old college friend Tenneile and her family this weekend. It was BIG fun. They all told me how cute I was. I just smiled. It was pretty cool to sleepover in a new place. I handled the change quite well.




I'm looking forward to another exciting weekend in Indianapolis this time.

Have a great week!
~Brody~




No comments: