Monday, August 4, 2008

Dog Days of Summer

Summer is really flying by! I can't believe it's August already and I am quickly approaching my 3 month birthday. I have learned so many new things and met so many exciting people.
This past week I began to sleep a lot longer at night. One night, I made it 6 hours before I decided I was starving! I think it really made my mom happy.
I made my normal visits to the pool and the lake. I really LOVE to kick and splash. The waves were really neat too.
I traveled to Northville to visit my great grandma and grandpa Tucker. They were so much fun! We watched the Tigers on TV! I love to watch games on TV.
We also celebrated Wrigley's 2nd birthday. We had pizza, cupcakes and ice cream- yum, yum! Maddie, Delton and Grace came over to celebrate. I love to watch them move and play. It makes me smile every time.
They finally finished painting my house. I love the new color!
I ended my week at the Relay For Life event at Cascades Park. I really enjoyed watching all the people but more importantly I was amazed by a windsock that was hooked to a booth. It was a good time!
I am gearing up for a big week this week. Mommy goes back to work, Daddy is out of town for a couple days and Grandma Diane is coming over to play. I will also be going to my second wedding this summer. Stay tuned next week for photos of me on the dance floor!
~Brody

1 comment:

The Knoll Family said...

I cannot believe Brody is getting so big. I plan to be home over Labor Day weekend; hopefully we can get together so I can see the little guy! The house looks great, I love the color. Do you have more pictures of the house to post that shows the overall look? Stay cool, Meagan