Sunday, August 10, 2008

Where the Wild Things Are



This weeks was very FUN! I got to go to the Jackson County Fair AND my neighbors treated my parents and I to Binder Park Zoo. I've decided that animals are cool but so are little kids. They really make me laugh and smile- I love to just stare at them.



I also discovered what a strong grip I have. Boy, pulling hair really gets a reaction! I haven't figured out if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I just hold on tight until I get a couple pieces caught in my fingers.
I continue to gnaw on my fists...they taste great!
Mommy and Daddy have been working with my ball handling skills. I can grab and hold on for a little while. It is much easier to grab things with my left hand for some reason. I think Daddy is excited about that. Speaking of grabbing...I really like to pull on Mommy's flowers- the petunias are easiest to pull on.
I went to another wedding this weekend but decided to nap almost the entire time. Oh well. This week I get my pictures taken at Sears- that ought to be an adventure!



So long for now. Have a great week!
~ Brody~

No comments: