Monday, November 3, 2008

Monkeying Around

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! Thanks Marcie for my pumpkin outfit. I am told the backside of this get up is the best part:).



This week was really fun at my house! I got to play outside in the leaves, see fire in the fireplace for the first time and sit on my daddy's shoulders. Now that I can sit pretty well, Daddy said I could ride on his shoulders all the time.




As you can see, I dressed up like a monkey for my first Halloween. Everyone said it was cute, I thought it was hot and that belly got in my way. Oh well, it made my grandparents smile. It was really cool, I got to see all 6 of them in one night!!





Grandma Dede and Grandpa Chuck made me a mouse out of an acorn squash (yum) and also gave a card with monies to help pay for college (that's what my parents tell me).


Grandpa and Grandma Parrott stopped by with a cool bag of goodies. I got a new chew toy, some yummy baby food, and a book!


Grandma and Grandpa Tucker were HILARIOUS! They introduced me to the REAL magic pumpkin. I wasn't afraid, I thought he was cool.


Three Musketeers! I think Wrigley felt left out.




I really enjoyed getting to play in the leaves. They crunch when you sit in them! Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Parrott came over and watched me play. They also brought me a pumpkin filled with cool stuff.




I ended my exciting week at Roxy Cafe with Mommy and her friends. I love going there! Everyone always smiles and talks to me. I feel like a movie star when I'm there to eat breakfast.


Time for bed!

Good night bloggers.


~Brody~

2 comments:

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

Brodster, you are the coolest monkey ever! All you were missing was a banana.
Avah wants to get together for dinner real soon. What do you think?

Lesley said...

Oh my word, he is just DARLING! And HUGE! Hope he is giving you some restful nights. We'll see you on Sunday!