Monday, January 26, 2009

New Play Room, New Moves

Good Day all! This has been a splendid week. I have really been moving. Crawling is my next feat, I'm thinking very soon! I really can roll and scoot everywhere pretty fast. Watch out mom and dad, those books on the book shelf are much more fun on the floor. Below you will see another one of my latest moves. I can pull myself up to the standing position. This is so much fun!



My mom and I made cookies this week. I love the spatula. It is really cool how you can see through the holes. The cookies smelled so delicious, I'm sure they tasted great! We like to make cookies for the basketball players on daddy's team. His team is doing awesome, by the way. I think their record is 8-1. I'm very proud of Daddy.



We ended our week in Troy, Michigan. We went to the Somerset Collection Mall. It was so fun! There were lots of people like me being pushed around everywhere. The elevators were super neat too. You could see through the glass walls. I also saw palm trees that grow indoors. WOW! Who knew that was possible? We went to this special mall to get my number rug from Pottery Barn Kids. This rug is going in my new play room at home.

I got to eat at a food court too! Mom shared her fruit bowl with me. YUM! I loved the cantaloupe, watermelon and especially the pineapple.



Here I am in my new play room. Isn't it sweet?

Have a great week! Stay warm out there! Go Steelers!!!


~Brody~

No comments: