Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year Resolutions

Happy New Year one and all! I have decided that 2009 will be the year of many firsts. I am planning on sleeping through the night some time this year:). I also plan on crawling, walking, talking MORE, and doing some traveling too. I have already begun working on some of these feats.



Along with my new year resolutions, I have spent the past week kicking my cold to the curb...for good I HOPE! I also said "Hi" to my Dad one time. He was floored. I laughed.
I continue to learn each and every day. Did you know that switches turn lights and fans on and off? I love to make things turn on and off. I also like to unlock window and doors. If my mom would let me, I would like to further investigate how the toilet works- FACINATING!



I have noticed that reaching for people or objects gets me what I want fast! Boy, it seemed to take me forever before I learned how to communicate my wants to others and now that I know how...watch out!

Here is one of my favorite past times...bouncing on the exercise ball!!!! My mom and dad have bounced me in their arms on this ball since day one. Now, I am learning how to bounce myself. It's FUN!



Dad went back to work this week. I am excited to go see him coach the boys basketball team. Go PANTHERS! Go DAD!


See you next week!
~Brody~

1 comment:

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

He is getting SO big and cuter every week! I'm pulling for you that he starts sleeping through the night in 2009 too! Maybe he can talk Benn into the same thing. :)