Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sleep- not too bad after all

The topic of the week is SLEEP. I have decided that after almost 9 months of getting up every 3 hours during the night and screaming my head off until someone came to my rescue that I would give my wonderful parents a break. They seem to be thrilled with my decision. Though I don't always like going 5 hours without seeing one of them, I am trying to get back to sleep on my own. I'm a big boy now and it's time to get rid of baby-like behaviors.



On top of all that...I have battled a nasty bug called the flu. I was exploding from both ends for two days straight. It was nasty! I have recovered and have begun to pack my bags for my next journey. This time, my travels will take me to the great southwest, Phoenix, AZ. I am going to visit my Uncle Mike, Aunt Heidi and Cousin Ella. I hear it's quite warm so I will be packing my swimsuit. I can't wait to get a head start on my tan.


Check out my new do! My hair is finally long enough to style. What do you think?

Wrigley still thinks he can take me. I try and tell him that I will always win our wrestling matches but he still challenges me. Silly dog!
Have a great week! I will send you my love from Phoenix!
~Brody~

No comments: