Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cousin Ella, Sledding, Family and My First Christmas!

First, let me apologize for skipping a week of blogging. I know how disappointed my friends were.
I can not explain how exciting the last two weeks have been. Except for the part where I had a nasty cough! The Christmas season brings so many smiles to the faces of everyone, not to mention mine. I have been doing some considerable growing and changing lately. I am very active with my hands and my voice. Mama, Dada, and high pitch noises have been the sounds of late. I do like to say hi or hey as well.
My friends have told me that they love to read what I have to say...but even more they like the pictures that I share with them. My parents are very talented at taking way too many pictures of me, but I guess that is a great thing for you. So, by popular demand here you go. Enjoy!
Here I am with my cousin Ella. She came all the way from Phoenix, AZ. She is very fun, smart, pretty and she thinks the world of me.


Well, this was my first sledding experience. I can not say that I enjoyed it as much as you think I would have. It was rather cold with a blistering wind that day. I did like the part of getting pulled around though:)

Now, to the good part. Here I am celebrating Christmas. My first stocking full of goodies and getting to open many fantastic and thoughtful gifts. I was told why we celebrate Christmas from my parents and I really thought that was cool. Thank you Jesus!





My new baseball chair. Awesome!
This is Homer. My new rocking chair.

My new fluffy Crocs! They really keep my feet warm and toasty.


Wrigley and I getting into trouble messing with the tree. What do you think of my Christmas p.j.'s?




Grandma and Grandpa Dunlap


Grandma Parrott put on quite the Christmas Eve party at her house. I really like her tree. It was well decorated with two or three Brody bulbs.


Grandpa Parrott. Papa I love your John Deere hat!


This is the first pic of me and the Sheppard triplets. These are dada's cousin's sons: Gabe, Nic and Marcus.
Me and the boys on my Mama's side of the family.


Great Grandma Tucker.


My first time taking a bath in the kitchen sink. It was a blast!!!




That's all for now!
Happy New Year!
~Brody~

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I went to high school with Kelly Sheppard and the only reason I know that she is the triplets mom is because my friend, Cristi Hammond, who is also a mom of triplets, sent me info about their article in the Cit Pat. That's so funny. Looks like he had a fabulous first Christmas. He is still as darling as ever!