Monday, February 23, 2009

Peek-a-Boo and Fetch

Happy Monday! I just got back from the doctor's office for my 9 month check-up. All is going great! I am still in the 90th percentile for height at 29 1/2 inches and have slipped into the 50-75th percentile for weight at 21 lbs. 14 oz. Can you believe how slim I'm getting? Haha!


My teeth are really showing off now! See!!!
I have continued my efforts to crawl. It's just not as easy as it looks. I get up in position and rock back and forth but just can't seem to get my hands and legs working together. It will happen soon! I am very determined.


Here I am playing peek-a-boo through the coffee table. I think it's so much fun! Almost as fun as knocking down all the picture frames that sit near our fireplace.



Throwing things is really a good time too. People continue to pick up whatever I throw and it give it back to me and I throw it again. It's kinda like a game of fetch.
Just a picture to show off my sparkly eyes. Mom says they are dangerous. I am still trying to figure out why.


Keep it real.
~Brody~

No comments: