Monday, February 16, 2009

PHX


Greetings everyone! So sorry I missed last week's posting. I have been traveling once again. This past week I spent time in Phoenix, Arizona visiting Aunt Heidi, Uncle Mike and Cousin Ella. It was so much fun! I am getting to be a pro at the plane thing too.


While away, I sprouted two teeth!!!! Finally, all my gnawing and drooling paid off. I like to show them off by giving my best cheese face impression. It's pretty funny!


I also have changed up my napping routine. There were too many things to do on vacation so we canned the morning nap and just did one longer afternoon nap. I like the new routine.
We went for a bike ride. I wasn't too sure about riding in the cart. I think I need to go a few more times before I really feel safe in there. Ella told me not to be scared but I still was a little bit.

We went to another park one day to feed the ducks. The ducks snacked on popcorn and I tried some grass and leaves. Yum yum!

I visited the Phoenix Zoo. It was so cool. I had been to a zoo before but was too young to appreciate all the animals. This time, I found the gorillas and elephants to be a riot!




Here I am at Pinnacle Peak. This was my very first hiking experience. It was a great time to take in the beauty God has created. Check out the view!






Fresh air does wonders! I even fell asleep on the hike.

Here I am drinking from a drinking fountain for the first time. It's facinating how the water comes to you and all you have to do is open your mouth. WOW! I think I tried this at some place called IKEA?

While in Phoenix I had my 9 month photo shoot at a nearby park. Here are some of the cool pics! A really nice friend of my aunt and uncle took the photos.


It was great to get away for a while but I really missed my daddy and my dog. It was nice to get home and tell them of my travels. We celebrated Valentine's Day together. See, I painted my mom and dad a picture with my handprints.

Oh, for all of those who are wondering...I slept great last night. Went to bed at 715pm and woke up at 745am the next day. It felt GREAT!
So long. Have a great week!
~Brody~

No comments: