Tuesday, May 26, 2009

One and On the Move

Greetings! Isn't the warm weather awesome! I get to do so much fun stuff now that it's nice out. Mom and Dad took me on a bike ride this past weekend. I guess I'm too small to ride a bike so I get to hang out in the cart and eat puffs. Not a bad deal.



Cousins Marc, Nick and Gabe celebrated their 1st birthdays too. Here I am taking a ride in their cool wagon. I love to get my hands on other kids toys. It's like going to the toy store.



Here they are trying to devour their own cake. I really wanted to stick my hand in one but I behaved.



I've really figured out how to work the crowd. Here I am making one of my best faces that tend to get me what I want.



Have you ever appreciated the fun that takes place under a table? It's like a fort. I love to walk and crawl under it. I don't even mind when I bump my head- which happens quite often.




I am practicing my numbers and letters. Sometimes I just like to throw the magnets all over the floor and put them back on the fridge. Simple pleasures I guess.

There are many neat things that come with being one year old. Did I mention I know how to get Wrigley quiet? I tell him "shhhh" and I think he knows I mean business. I love the fact that I get to eat sweets sometimes. Ice cream is SO YUMMY. I have also tried hamburger and refried beans...love them. I still can't get the confidence to walk on my own. With time, with time. I am not in any rush to have to walk everywhere when I can be carried. Hmmm... I can't seem to think of any other neat things to share. Oh...Dr. Tim said I looked great at my one year check-up. I currently weigh 23 lbs. 12 oz. and I am 31 inches tall.
Okay..time for bed. Good night and good news.
~Brody~

No comments: