Monday, May 18, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame...

I experienced my first birthday this past week! I thought all the festivities were over last Tuesday but was pleasantly surprised by the big party we had at my house on Saturday. Lots of my family and friends showed up to eat hot dogs, popcorn, peanuts and cake. They were all dressed in their favorite baseball team gear too. I even got to eat some cake too. It was DELICIOUS:). Daddy and Mommy worked hard on the house, yard and food. Everyone had a great time. See my newly remodeled swingset below? I love to swing and slide down the slide. Didn't my dad do a great job staining it?



I'm always excited to eat!!! Here I am celebrating the fabulous flavors of watermelon, grapes, and pizza.



Nothing more fun than hanging with the fam. They always laugh and play with me.



This toy is really sweet! I can ride it and push it. It's the perfect tool to help me practice walking. I'm thinking any day I will take off running. I've seen enough big kids do it and it looks like so much fun.






This the baseball cake Mommy worked hard on. It was TASTY!!!





Some day I hope to be as cool as my dad. He is such a great dad who takes care of me and plays with me too. We are great buddies:)


So long for now. All the festivities have made me exhausted! I look forward to relaxing, riding in my wagon, and taking in some rays. I heard the weather is supposed to be fantastic this week.

~Brody~

2 comments: