Monday, May 4, 2009

Dedicated

Kinda blurry but here I am at the dedication service at church this past Sunday. I guess being dedicated is similar to being baptized. Pastor Doug asked Mom and Dad some questions, said a prayer and even gave me a chance to say a couple words in the microphone. Everyone laughed! They think I have potential to be a pastor some day. Hmmm...


I had lots of family come to witness my big day. It was cool to show them my church.


Here we are...the three muskateers.


Nothing better than lunch after a big morning at church. We went to Klavon's Pizza for some Chicago style pizza. I even got to eat a little! It was delicious.
Aunt Wendy played with me after I finished my lunch at Klavon's. She is always a good time!


Great Grandma Parrott is a riot! Her laugh is so contagious! She even let me play with her camera! I love to take pictures.
Everyone was so generous. Not only did I get to spend the day with some of my favorite family members but I also got lots of money for my bank account. Mom and Dad said I am blessed. I think I agree with them.
I wound up the exciting day by relaxing in my swing. Nothing better than feeling the wind on your face and letting your toes air out. I LOVE SPRING!!!!

The countdown is on...only 8 more days until my 1st birthday!!!! I am hoping to take some big steps on my own soon. Maybe I'll wait to shock them on my special day. We'll see what happens.
Love to you all,
~Brody~

No comments: