Monday, June 15, 2009

My Way or the Highway

I had some friends over the other day. It was so much fun! We played outside and in my playroom. I got to show Avah and Benn my toys and swings. I think they had a good time! It was a great excuse to stay up past my bedtime. I think we played until 1030pm! By the way... I finally have come to enjoy my slumber. I usually crash around 8pm and wake up by 715am. I have to get up in time to catch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. That mouse makes me smile everytime.



I have mastered going up and down the stairs all by myself. It is a blast to have some freedom, especially in my backyard.



I like to get my way! If I get told "no" I sometimes throw a fit. It just doesn't seem fair that I can't go around with food on my face and in my hair or unplug stuff. I find that my fits don't get me anywhere. My parents are pretty tough. They say they love me. Hmmm... still trying to figure that one out.



My mom and dad went to Cousin Tom's wedding reception. I didn't go. I thought playing with G and G Dunlap sounded like much more fun. Below are my mom's cousins on the Tucker side.



Awww... here's my Dad and Mom out on the town without me. It's okay. I think we all had fun that night.



So long friends. Oh, I forgot to tell you. We have two new cars. Here I am in my new Honda Accord. I like it! It's stylish and great on gas! My dad is driving a Hummer. Not sure what that means except it's big and Dad seems to smile whenever he is driving it.



Have a good one!
~Brody~

1 comment:

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

Avah and Benn had lots of fun too! Can't wait until the next play date!