Monday, June 8, 2009

When Nature Calls

I witnessed my first wild animal attack. This morning Mom and I were doing our normal morning routine- get up, change clothes, let Wrigley out to potty and get breakfast ready. Well... it all changed. We looked outside only to see Wrigley with a bird in his mouth. The bird was struggling at first to break free from Wrigley's jaw but lost the battle quite quickly.
The victim.
The attacker, aka Bark Bark.


The eye witness.
In other news...I had a great week. I still have not decided to retire from crawling. I celebrated Grandma Vicki's birthday at Make It Yours Pottery- we made a cool cookie jar. I rode a tractor. I spent some time with Dad while Mom worked. I can't wait for Dad to be done with work for the summer. We have so much fun when we're all home together.
~Brody~

No comments: