Monday, June 22, 2009

Walk this way!

Well, I did it! I finally gained the courage to pick up my bat and walk. I have to tell you, it's amazing how much fun it is to walk around. I can go room to room and even outside on my feet! Sometimes I get going so fast that I can't catch up to myself and I tumble to the floor. I am working on a nice banana bruise collection on my knees and arms. Sometimes it hurts but mostly I just get back up and try again.



The summer weather is upon us now! Whoo hoo! I have been hanging at Grandma and Grandpa Tucker's pool the last couple days. Don't be jealous, I am getting a pretty nice suntan despite the SPF 55.







I really enjoy eating outside. It's so relaxing to begin my day eating breakfast, watching the squirrels frolic and hear Wrigley go crazy. You should try it!



This is where I like to wind down for the night- Mom and Dad's bed. I often get to hang out there before bed with Mom and Dad. We read, talk, wrestle and laugh on the "big bed" then it's off to bed for me. Sometimes, when I have rough times sleeping in my room I get to come back to the "big bed" and cuddle. I LOVE THAT!



Night night!
~Brody~
P.S. I hope to meet my new cousin any day... stay tuned for more info!

No comments: