Monday, August 24, 2009

Back in the Swing of Things

Good day bloggers! I am finally back in the routine of Michigan and the eastern time zone again! It's nice to be home, but I sure don't enjoy the gloomy, cold weather. There's nothing better than swimming and running around outside in the sunshine but that's not been the case this past week. Oh well. I have mastered the art of dipping!!!! It is so cool to dip food into other food. Here I am dipping pieces of toast in my yogurt! DELICIOUS. My mom says that Fritos and cottage cheese are next. Sounds good to me! I am going through the teething stage again! This time getting big molers (hmmm...did I spell that right?). Anyways...


Here I am showing off our new fence! I have really begun to love my backyard. My mom and dad let me run around now without having to be right with me all the time. Don't get me wrong they are always watching, just not as close now. I am growing up and I think they realize it.


Mmmm...I really like to snack on pretzels! Here I am being silly. Sometimes I stick the whole thing in my mouth at once.


I had my 15 month check up! All is good again! Boy, I'm lucky to be so healthy. I weigh 25 lbs. and 14 oz. and I'm a whopping 33 inches tall. I grew 2 inches in three months!!!! Go go Gadget legs!!!!

School starts soon. I'll miss my Dad. We had a blast this summer. Looking forward to my Wolverines starting up though. GO BLUE!

~Brody~

No comments: