Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nothing like a break

Hey all! I haven't forgotten you. I've been vacationing and decided to take a break from technology for a couple weeks. Following my break, I was having troubles uploading pictures to the site. Anyways, we're up and running again. The past couple weeks have been fun-filled and exciting. I went to Lake Michigan with my fam and friends, I took a road trip to Chicago, and spent a few days with Dad at home while Mom took a trip for her Silpada business. The new adventures have been thrilling and educational. I've included photos below highlighting my journeys. Oh, I have really come to enjoy airplanes and all they have to offer. I saw an air show at the Hot Air Jubilee and since then I've been fascinated with airplanes. Every time one flies over my house I yell "UP!".

I have become much like Tiger this summer. I could spend hours hitting my golf balls in the backyard.
Here we are at the Hot Air Jubilee air show. Those planes were so cool!


Our trip to Ludington State Park. I made some really great friends that weekend. Meet Emma, Coby and Caleb.






Dad and I love to hide out inside my tunnel. Look closely, you can see us through the screen.


Our brand new fence. We love to hang out in our backyard now!

I love drinking from the hose too! The past few days have been hot, so generally you'll find me spraying myself with the hose. What a blast!

So sorry for the delay!
See you next week,
~Brody~

No comments: