Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Great Southwest

Whew! I just returned home from the southwest, Scottsdale, Arizona to be exact. Mom, Dad and I went out to visit my Uncle Mike, Aunt Heidi, and Cousins Ella and Olivia. It was a wild time, that's for sure. Ella and I bonded... I think. We had to hash out the toy sharing thing, but after that was settled we played and played. I was exhausted each night and slept like a rock! Our first activity took us to the mall. They have a kid's playland there. It was a blast!



I love to change surfaces. If allowed, I will spend hours walking from carpet to lily pad or gravel to cement to grass. I think it's amazing for some reason.


We spent lots of time at the pool! There were really cool cabana things with big pillows we could lie on around the pool. It was nice to take a break in the shade after jumping and running in the pool for a while. It was pretty hot while we were there. I developed quite a nice tan without burning!!!

I never really liked these chairs as an infant but found it quite relaxing now that I'm older. I hope Olivia didn't mind.


We went hiking too! This is Pinnacle Peak. I had been here before as a young guy. I don't remember much about it though, since I slept last time. This time, I took in the beauty God has made and enjoyed relaxing while Dad did all the work.






I was amazed at how small the new baby was. I just liked to stare at her and sometimes tickle her toes. She's cute! I think I'll be a good, older cousin to her.

We also went to Sedona, AZ on Sunday. We had a blast there visiting Slide Rock. All the big people got to slide down this narrow river without a tube- just their bodies. It looked like so much fun...maybe next time I'll be big enough to go too. I enjoyed playing in a nearby puddle. Following a road trip to Slide Rock, we went to watch the Arizona Cardinals football team practice. I liked it for a while, then I decided to run up and down the sidelines. I just can't sit still for long these days. I also enjoy screaming as of late. It drives everyone crazy but it's so much fun sometimes:)

Off to bed. I have to get back on eastern standard time... boy, that can be tough on a little guy like me.

Enjoy your week. Oh...check out some pics from my photo shoot by Nicole. Visit www.nbarczakphotography.blogspot.com.

~Brody~

No comments: