Monday, November 9, 2009

Indian Summer



















Indian Summer is what they call the weather we've been having. I call it fabulous because I get to be outside! What a fun week I had. I went on lots of walks outside the stroller. I can walk for blocks and blocks without getting a bit tired. I pick up all the sticks and hand them to mom to throw along the street in the leaf piles. I also love to run through the leaves so I can hear them CRUNCH!!!!

I don't mind lying in the leaf piles either:)

Here I am playing in the parking lot of AAA, down the street from my house. It was a blast!
































Here we are in Grand Haven. What an awesome place...reminded me of summer time. People were boating, fishing, walking along the sandy beach. I so badly wanted to jump in the water. We went there to visit Brook and Chrystal and see their new house. It was fun!














































































After the sun set we packed up and headed back home. Did I tell you? I say "home" now. I also know where my eyes, ears, nose, and mouth are located. The world and it's happenings continue to amaze me. I am learning so many things each and every day. Very soon I will be letting loose some real sentences. I think I've almost figured out how and when to say things. Stay tuned.
Love to you all.
~Brody~

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

Thanks so much for coming up to visit us!