Monday, November 2, 2009

Dragontales

Hope you all enjoyed your Halloween. I had a fabulous time. I loved my dragon costume and so did everyone else. It was a very busy night. I made stops at all my grandparents' houses and then stayed the night with Grandma Dede and Grandpa Huck. It was lots of fun!

Here are our pumpkins. They are still unmarked by the squirrels. I was trying to show off my muscles and move it. I am pretty strong. Did I tell you I can lift my bike and carry it? I also enjoy picking up the big branches in our yard and throwing them into the street.















Check it out!




























































My Mom and Dad dressed up too. I think Daddy said he was some cop from Reno 911 and Mommy was a mermaid. I think my dragon was much cooler! Time for bed. Daylight saving time is really throwing me into a whirlwind. I can't seem to adjust. By 7pm, I'm ready to hit the sack!
Much Love,
~Brody~

No comments: