Monday, January 11, 2010

Down for the count in 2010

Hope you had a great start to the new year. I did, but I didn't. I was happy to spend New Year's with my mom and dad but I was a little under the weather. A nasty ear infection and cold took over New Year's Eve Eve. I was a little surprised by the vicious attack. All of a sudden, all I wanted was my paci, blankey, and to watch George DVDs over and over. This is pretty crazy for me since I never like to watch TV for more than a few minutes at a time. Oh no...we're talking hours and hours of TV. I just felt too weak to do anything. Even my choo choos didn't get me very excited. After a few round of my VERY FIRST antibiotic, I kicked that nasty cold to the curb.













Feeling more like myself again. Can't you tell? People say I could be a part of the band KISS??? Not sure what KISS is but okay. I'm a rocker at heart. You should see me dance and play the keyboard.














SNOW!!!! We got lots of snow the past couple weeks. I really like to shovel it and it helps my dad out. We have shoveled the driveway a couple times now. It's fun! I also get to ride in my sled around the block. Weeeeee!!!!




























Happy 2010! Can you believe how fast time flies? Oh...my current stats: I weighed in at 30lbs. and a whopping 33 1/2 inches tall right before the New Year.
Keep Smiling:)
~Brody~

No comments: