Monday, December 28, 2009

Baby, Tanta & Shorge

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas. I sure did. I loved celebrating the "Baby" and also got very excited when talking about "Tanta". What fun! We even got some snow to go with it. A couple days before Christmas we went up to Greenville to visit friends of Mommy and Daddy. I vaguely remember them from when I was really little. They were pretty cool.















The night before Christmas Daddy helped me write a note to Tanta. We put the note with his cookies and milk. I think he was impressed with my writing. He ate and drank the entire thing.















Christmas morning with Mommy, Daddy and GiGi. Don't be fooled by my face. I was having a great time. Not too sure why I had to keep opening gifts though. I liked it for a minute but then I just wanted to play with my old stuff.






























I'm thinking of starting a band. Want to join? I get to play guitar and keyboard and dance...okay? My most favorite song on the keyboard is some sort of polka. It really gets the crowd dancing and laughing too.















SHORGE!!! I was so glad my Grandma Dede and Grandpa Chuck got me my very own Curious George. Shorgie and I like to cuddle and watch Curious George on TV. Even Wrigley knows to stay away from this stuffed animal. He is special.















I got a sled too. Not sure what sledding is but it sounds like a thrill.















Grandma and Grandma Parrott got me my first car. I'm pretty comfortable behind the wheel. With a little more practice I will really get going fast. For now, I like others to push me around.















I also got a new train table. I LOVE to play with my cars and choo choos on it. It's been entertainment for hours already.















So I know how to respond to questions a little bit. My parents will ask me if I like something and I say yes or no. I'm also learning manners. I usually say thank you when someone gives me something. I'm still working on the please thing. I tend to be a little impatient when it comes to wanting things. I usually get a little frustrated. I am trying to figure out how to channel my frustrations. Boy, it's tough growing up. I got so irritated the other night at dinner that I threw some of my dinner on Wrigley. That was a bad choice. I got in some deep trouble and then went to bed early. Mom and Dad knew...I was tired.
Well stay tuned..my dad put down a new tile floor in my bathroom. It's pretty snazzy! Pics to follow next week.
I know I'm definitely blessed by my family. I hope you all feel blessed and loved by yours.
Happy New Year!
~Brody~

No comments: