Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is slowly SpRiNgINg!

Ahhh nothing better than a hot and steamy shower! Here I am rinsing off after a long day of play! I wasn't a big fan of showering until recently because I didn't like the water in my eyes. I figured out I need to close my eyes to keep the water out!













I am loving the pre-Spring weather we've had lately. I love playing outside on my bike and going for walks. Daddy was hurdling me on my bike the other day. It was pretty funny.






























I got to go to Aunt Neen's house to see the chickens. Not only did I get to feed them but I also got to hunt for real eggs. It was a blast. I was not so fond of the big turkeys but I loved the chickens. Can't wait to go back again to visit. Following my visit to the farm, Mom and I had a hot date at TJ's Freeze. I ate my very own baby vanilla cone all by myself. Mom was impressed with how well I did. I even mastered the art of licking my cone. YUMMMMM!!!










































I kept forgetting to tell you all about my newly remodeled bathroom. My dad worked long and hard on the tiling along with the installation of a new vanity. My mom did the painting and I supervised. Doesn't it look great?






























Don't forget to set your clocks back this weekend! Also, check out the stars and moon sometime. Their beauty amazes me every time I see them. I just don't get why I can't see the moon and sun during the day and at night?
~Brody~

No comments: