Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I am Thankful!

Thank you to all of those who care about me! I am little but I know I have so many people that love me and care for me. I am one lucky guy. I want to thank my Grandma Dede and Grandpa Chuck for spending so many of their days with me while Mommy and Daddy are at work. I love going on our walks at the mall and playing ball, cars and music at home with you. You are both so fun and seem to like to do all the things I like, especially playing chase and follow the leader:)

Thank you to my weekend crew, Poppy and Grandma Vicki! Thank you for being available on short notice to watch me when Mommy and Daddy have dates or last minute things that come up. I love our time together! I really enjoy coming over and playing cars at the table with you. I will master the Wii sooner or later:) I can't wait until summer and we can hang out together outside even more.

Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Tucker who are always a good time. I love coming over to play piano and shoot hoops in the big hoop downstairs. Swimming will be so fun this summer. I think I may try the diving board this season. Thanks for being a back up babysitter. I know you guys are busy and I appreciate you watching me when you can!

Thanks to Aunt Neen too! You are a fun babysitter sub! I can always count on a good time when you watch me. I think next time you watch me we should go to your house to hang with the chickens. I love to feed those crazy birds!

Thanks to Aunt Wendy. You are a blast to be with and I love our time together. You always treat me soo nice and you love to make me laugh. Plus, you let me watch Curious George!

Oh and thanks to the Langley's next door. I always like to drop in on them to say hi and play with all their toys. Sometimes I drag in mud on their floor and make a mess of their toys. I am working on picking up after myself. Thanks for being patient guys!

























Hope this is the last time you'll see me sporting this hat. I am SO READY for Spring!!!

No comments: