Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring FEVER...

Spring was in the air last week and I was enjoying every minute of it! I got to go see the ducks and geese and kids at Cascades. After some schooling from a little girl at the playground I have conquered the curly slide all by myself. I did swing around and go down backwards twice. It was kinda scary. I cried a little but went back and tried again.

























Did I tell you I know my colors??? I can point out red, blue, green, yellow and orange. Just ask me and I'll tell you. I also love to talk about the "Mooon" and "Sun". I am learning about why the sun is out during the day and the moon at night. I was really confused the other day when I saw the moon during the daytime. Hmmm....

























Happy Birthday to Grandpa Chuck!!!! We had lasagna and cupcakes to celebrate. Yum yum. Oh, though spring has sprung...I have been a little under the weather. Feeling better though. Gotta get ready for Easter:)

Love, B

No comments: