Monday, June 2, 2008

Daytime IS fun!

These last 3 weeks have been a whirlwind! There are so many new things to see and hear. This past week I have begun to appreciate black and white photography. I especially enjoy the Eiffel Tower and Empire State Building photos in my living room. Mommy and Daddy promise to take me there some day when I'm bigger.

I also learned that staying awake (during the day) can be fun! Mommy and I play patty-cake! I am still trying to learn the words though. Wrigley and I have also been bonding. He is going to be a blast to ride in few more months! I experienced swinging this week thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Parrott. I think I could really like it!

Along with my growing appreciation for art, I have really come to enjoy the outdoors. Mommy and Daddy take me on walks and also let me sit and enjoy our back yard. I have been known to take naps in my stroller outside. Ahhhh...nothing like fresh air.

And what about those Tigers? Daddy says we must be TRUE fans no matter if we winning or losing. I totally agree!
Boy, I'm whipped! Time for a nap.

I wonder what this week will bring!

No comments: