Monday, June 16, 2008

1 Month down, and many more to go!

Hello Friends and Family,

Thank you for being patient through our computer difficulties. These past two weeks have flown by. I have made a few more big strides in my walk of life: Big Smiles, grocery shopping at Meijer's, began sleeping 4 hours straight during the night, played out in the backyard, went to see the Bean Elementary 5th graders on their last day of school and even made my way to the pool and the lake! You name it, I was there!

I have continued my bouncing obsession which at times seems to be the only way to calm me down.

The weather in Michigan is always strange and last week was no different. There were two days where we hit the low to mid 90's. h\Hot! Hot! Hot! I cooled off by laying in the shade with mommy and Wrigums.

I was pleasantly surprised by the visit of my cousin Ella from Phoenix. She brought along her mommy and daddy as well who are my aunt and uncle. She kept saying she loved me and wanted to give me hugs and kisses. I can't wait to chase her around.

For Father's Day I decided I would treat daddy extra special. Mommy and I bought him(us) a GPS system. I told him he could use it for getting me to the zoo and parks that I want to visit someday. I was also treated with getting to see all of my grandmas, grandpas, aunts and uncles too. What a special day!
Make sure to check out the new slide show on my page- top left hand corner. If you are not in there, you will be soon! ~BRODY~


No comments: