Monday, June 30, 2008

Growth Spurt

This week I have been demanding a few more feeding sessions than usual. My parents seem to think I am in the midst of a major growth spurt. I am currently weighing in at 11 pounds, 1 ounce. Friday, I spent some quality time with daddy, as mom went and worked at the hospital. I also visited Los Tres Amigos this past week and watched mommy, daddy and aunt Wendy chow on some Mexi! Disfruté realmente de la música que ellos jugaron allí! Translation " I really enjoyed listening to the music they played there!" I have been practicing my Spanish in my spare time.


We did not do a lot of things this week due to my dad having a insane ear infection. To help out I decided one night I was going to sleep five hours straight. My mommy was soo excited for me and her I think:)


I have become fascinated with my tongue and enjoy sticking it out of my mouth and then back in my mouth. I also have been testing the water with standing. I will not try this unless I have a couple of hands holding me, but none the less I give my best effort.


I spent some time outside this weekend laying on my brightly colored blanket. I absolutely love being outside. I am guessing I get that from my mom and dad.







Thanks for checking out my blog. Talk to you next week!
love ~Brody~
































No comments: