Sunday, June 22, 2008

Oh the places I have gone...

This past week and weekend were fantastic! I had a chance to see more of my cousin Ella before they headed back to Phoenix and I was in attendance for Sy and Kate Spears' wedding.


On Tuesday I went to get my second round of Hep B shots. It did hurt a little, but I toughed it out and showed mommy and daddy I was a tough guy! The nurse gave me this hip yellow band-aid. I also found out that I've been packing on the pounds. At 5 weeks old I weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs. 15 oz.!

I always love getting some lovin from my mommy.

I got to spend some quality time with Grandpa Steve, Grandma and Grandpa Parrott and Aunt Wendy at the wedding too.






Here daddy and I are hanging out outside at the wedding. I think we both looked stellar that evening.

Until next time!


~Brody~

No comments: