Monday, July 21, 2008

July Fun

What an eventful week! I have learned a few new things. I have started taking control of my limbs. My hands are becoming very fascinating and I am starting to grip items a little better. I have taken notice of my feet. I am just not sure how to grab them yet. This week I received two more shots that hurt just a bit! Mommy and Daddy were right there to make sure I was alright though. I don't have much more to tell you this week so I have included some pics of of my events from the week below.

Here I am watching the house getting scraped and painted.


Here I met one of mommy's good friends Erica Pollard. She thinks I'm funny.

This is one of my hip outdoor hats that I enjoy wearing. It helps keep the sun out of my eyes so I can play outside.


NAKED and LOVIN IT!



Daddy is showing me how to put up my dukes. He has enjoyed boxing with me and really gets excited when I laugh after a few seconds of boxing.

These are my toy keys. ( I hope they go to that white Jeep I see outside)


People have commented on the pics of me giving my big Cheeser so here are some to hold you over until next week.



Love Ya

~Brody~

1 comment:

Ella Tucker said...

I can't believe how fast your maturing young Brodacious! I miss you!

xoxo

Ella