Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer Fun!

Summertime is so much fun! This past week marked my 2 month birthday. I have learned and experienced so much in the past 8 weeks. Mommy says I'm chubbing out nicely. I guess weighing 13 pounds is a good sign?


I had the chance to go swimming in G and G Tucker's pool for the first time. Boy, I can't wait to jump off the diving board.


I also discovered how much fun my floor gym is. WOW! I love hitting those rattles and pulling on those rings. They make cool noises.

Daddy says exercise is important so we have been working on my abs. I can now sit up with a little aid from my parents. I noticed that when I sit up I can see my feet. I think my toes are pretty cool, I just have to figure out how to get them in my mouth.


Wrigley and I are becoming much better friends. He kisses my feet each morning- I think it tickles!

This week I go visit Dr. Tim for a check-up. I'm a little nervous about the shots but Mommy and Daddy said they will be right there to give me hugs and kisses when it's over. Stay tuned for the doctor report next week...

Peace and love,

~Brody~

No comments: