Sunday, July 6, 2008

FIREWORKS!

My first Fourth of July! Boy was it fun. I was able to hang out with a ton of my new friends. Mallory, Ethan, Avery and Cousin Ben to name a few. I really enjoyed it when Mallory held me. The best part was walking over to Cascades Golf Course to watch the fireworks. They were loud, but I did not let that bother me as I managed t0 sleep through most of them.
I also enjoyed a fun day at the lake with the Simon and Dunlap family. I put my feet in the lake for the first time! It was not quite the same as the bath water I am used to. So needless to say, I was a little hesitant at first, but daddy encouraged me to keep trying. I ventured to Lansing too this past weekend to go out to eat with G and G Parrott at Logan's. They let you throw peanuts on the floor there. I can't wait to go back there when I get bigger.
This week I figured out how to suck on my fist. I even tried to fit the whole thing in my mouth- not an easy task. I am still enjoying my baths as I get a chance to relax and unwind at the end of the day before it is time for bed. By the way... I slept 5 hours again on Friday night. Mommy was pleased once more.
I thought I got to see a sighting of Obi-Won Kenobi, but it was just Wrigley being Wrigley.
Smiling has started to become a habit of mine when asked to. I think it makes people feel happy.
Love ~Brody~

No comments: