Monday, July 28, 2008

Hop On Pop

Daddy and I bonded this week while Mommy enjoyed some time doing girlie things like shopping and going to the spa. Daddy is quite a cool guy! We seem to always find fun things to do, even if it's just hanging out at home.


This week, I really began to share my thoughts and feelings with Mom and Dad. I noticed they get excited when I'm extra loud so I decided squealing and jabbering loudly is the thing to do. Sitting up is really cool too. Mommy and Daddy have been propping me up on the couch now to practice. It won't be long before I can sit up on my own.
I also began to enjoy our adventures in the car. At first I wasn't so keen on riding in the back of the car facing the seat but now I've discovered that it is the perfect time to catch some zzzz's.

The water continues to amaze me too! I found out that my hands and feet can make waves when I splash. Watch out Michael Phelps, I believe I will be quite the swimmer sometime soon!
Oh...one more highlight to share. I now weigh 15 pounds and I'm 24 inches tall. All this growing makes me sleepy. Until next time...
~Brody:)

No comments: