Monday, September 15, 2008

4 is the magic number

This past week marked my 4 month birthday!!!! Time flies when you're drooling! I have the beginnings of my first tooth. I've been told it can take a while for teeth to fully poke through. My gums tell me I should have teeth anytime. I go visit the doctor next week...stay tuned for my latest stats.



This weekend we were visited by the remnants of Hurricane Ike. WOW!!!! I have never seen so much rain. It was a great weekend to wear PJs until noon and watch college football. I really mean it when I say that I watch football. I love to watch the action!



This is my buddy Jing. His full name is Beijing. Grandma Dede gave him to me to remember the summer Olympics. He makes me laugh when I get my diaper changed.


Mom and I went dancing in the rain this weekend. I heard we had over 8 inches in two days!!!! I really wanted to jump in the puddles but it was a little too cold.


I am loving my new jumper even more this week. I have discovered how high I can really jump and how to press the piano keys to make music. You should hear me squeal when I really get going.



Uncle Steve and Grandpa and Grandma Tucker came over to play this weekend. They really like to hear me yell and squeal. I put on a great show for them.


That's all for this week. Next week I'll show you pics of my new friend Bennett.
Love,
B

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

It was great to see you guys last night. Brody is so adorable!