Monday, September 22, 2008

Strolling, Sitting, New Friends...

Here's my new buddy Bennett Gaston! He and I are going to be great friends just like our dads. I can't wait to teach him how to spit and blow bubbles. He was a little too sleepy that day to show him how to do cool tricks. Next time...

So this week I got to try out my highchair. It was so cool to see what was going on above the counter in the kitchen. I can't wait to eat the yummy food I see Mommy and Daddy eat- like lasagna and birthday cake. In the meantime, I enjoy playing with cups in my new chair.
I think the seasons are changing. I got to sport some of my cool new sweat outfits and winter hat. I have never seen Fall, but I hear it is a great season. We are going to get pumpkins and play in the leaves. I am not sure what either of those things are yet but it sounds cool.

I am also practicing my sitting up. I can do it for a little bit and then I seem to topple over. I can't seem to get the balancing act down yet. I am continuing to practice rolling over. I really struggle getting my arm tucked so I can roll. Boy, when I do get it tucked I roll fast and furious. What fun!

This is my Grandma Dede and Grandpa Chuck. We went to their house to celebrate Mommy's birthday. I got to sit in a cool chair that my mom sat in when she was little.


I went to my first highschool football game last week. I had a blast watching the game, fans and band. Meeting Emma Hackworth was even more exciting than the game. I tried to hold her hand but I think she's a bit shy. She kept backing away from me. Oh well. I think we will be good friends once we hang out a couple more times.

On Saturday I got to go to Logan's in Lansing with Grandma and Grandpa Parrott. Aunt Wendy was also there. We were celebrating Grandpa's Birthday. It was a blast! Here I am hanging out with the birthday boy.
I had fun on Sunday when Grandma Parrott came over to watch me while the boys golfed. Someday I will be able to go along, but for now I love hanging out with Grandma!



Mom tells me that I have two white spots on my bottom gum. We are counting down the days until my first tooth arrives. Hey look below. This is the first picture I've ever taken. These are my two favorite people in the world. I love my Mommy and Daddy and they love me too!


I want to wish Cousin Ella a happy birthday as she celebrated her 2nd birthday out in Arizona. I did get to call her and sing her a birthday babble. I think she enjoyed talking to me. I can't wait to chase after her!
love,
~Brody~

1 comment:

Russ and Karen Gaston said...

Your little guy is getting so big. We're so glad you could come see us at the hospital. Lets get the boys together soon (the big boys and little boys) :)