Monday, September 8, 2008

A few of my favorite things...

I am continuing to learn each and every day. There are so many things that seem to get big people excited. I find it fun to watch them smile and clap when I do silly things. I have found it quite entertaining to copy noises and faces people make- they get a kick out of it too! Blowing spit bubbles has become one of my favorite things to do along with yelling. If you want to get Mommy and Daddy's attention all you have to do is yell really loud. Haha!


Reading is becoming another one of my favorite activities. I especially like to hit the pages...turning them is a little too difficult still.
Daddy even let me play Tiger Woods Golf video game for a little bit. He says I only get to play for a short bit at a time.



Oh...I think I'm going to have teeth soon. I just can't seem to chew hard enough on my fists. Sometimes I even gag myself. Mommy told me that she sees two white dots on my bottom gum. Boy, that's got to be why my mouth hurts so bad! OUCH.






People may think that boys don't care about clothes but I'm here to say that my most favorite outfits come from Baby Gap. I enjoy going there with Mommy to check out the latest onesies. Can you believe I'm wearing 6-12 month clothes already?!






College football is in full force now. I really like to watch the action...again I get to watch TV for little bits at a time. GO IRISH and GO BLUE!!! Can you be a fan of both? Daddy says I can.



Finally, I wanted to say Happy Birthday to Mommy! We had a blast going to Lansing to eat at Mongolian BBQ and then shopping a little bit at a nearby mall.


Love to all my blog fans!
~Brody~

No comments: